Tuesday, August 3, 2010

20 Days!

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen excitement for my College Program once again brought me to literal tears,(I knew I shouldn't listen to Wishes) clearly I need to get my butt to Disney. 18 days until I leave, 20 days until I check in. Mt attention span for anything non-Disney related is growing really really thin, unfortunately I still have eight more days of class to force myself to buckle down.... These are the times that I wish I could make studying an epic movie montage where I just play some empowering pop song and then *BAM* I'm test ready. Actually I wish that I could make the next 18 days a movie montage, clearly the song of choice would be Celebrate You. Day 19 is gonna kill me, not just because it's ONE FREAKING DAY AWAY, but also because my family and I are going to Typhoon Lagoon, which seems like a mean little teaser to drive all the way and then be sooo close and in a Disney park and unable to go to Magic Kingdom until the next day oh well better Typhoon Lagoon then a hotel room (off rhyme?). Well sleep awaits because There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow (get it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment